The Office of the Attorney General is currently recruiting for the positions listed below. Once your completed application is received we will conduct an evaluation of your qualifications and determine your ranking. The most highly qualified candidates will be referred to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview. Only the selected candidate(s) will be notified.
NOTE: When applying please remember all applications MUST have a signed Background Check Release Form attached to the application. The Office of the Attorney General conducts a background check and obtains a report on applicants prior to issuing a written offer and employment. Failure to complete the Background Check Release form will result in your application being considered incomplete.
The following positions are available:
- Paralegal Specialist, Public Safety Division (#20-2017, Closing: 03/15/17)
- Information Technology Specialist, Systems and Automation Section (#18-2017, Closing: 02/28/17)
- Workforce Development Specialist, Child Support Services Division (#15-2017, Closing: 02/28/17)
- Bilingual Workforce Development Specialist, Child Support Services Division (#16-2017, Closing: 02/27/17)
- Legal Assistant, Child Support Services Division (#17-2017, Closing: 02/24/17)
- IT Specialist, Child Support Services Division (#08-2017, Closing: 02/22/17)
- Management Liaison Specialist, Personnel, Labor & Employment Division (#13-2017, Closing: 02/23/17)
Notice of Non-Discrimination
In accordance with the DC Human Rights Act of 1977, as amended, DC Official Code Section 2-1401.01 et seq., the District of Columbia does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived: race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, familial status, family responsibilities, genetic information, matriculation, political affiliation, disability, source of income, or place of residence or business. Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination which is prohibited by the Act. In addition, harassment based on any of the above protected categories is prohibited by the act. Discrimination in violation of the Act will not be tolerated. Violators will be subjected to disciplinary action.
DISPOSITION OF RESUME: APPLICANTS WILL ONLY BE NOTIFIED IF AN INTERVIEW IS GRANTED. Resumes received outside the area of consideration and/or after the closing date will not be given consideration.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: The District of Columbia Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, matriculation, physical handicap, or political affiliation.