Bookmark and Share

Washington English Center Fair

Last Date:

The Community Services Fairs at Washington English Center (formerly Language ETC)are held to connect adult ESL students with organizations in the community from whose services the students may benefit. About 70% of the students are from Spanish-speaking countries and the other 30% are from all over the world.



Impaired-Driving Cases

Don't Drink and Drive!

Important Notices

Office of the Attorney General

OAG seal
Office Hours
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm

Connect With Us
441 4th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 727-3400
Fax: (202) 347-8922
TTY: (202) 727-3400

Agency Performance

Working at OAG