Debunking the Myth: OAG's ANC Neighborhood Nuisance Training with MPD
The Office of the Attorney General (OAG) for the District of Columbia is hosting a series of trainings on nuisance cases for ANC Commissioners and civic leaders.
You may have a lot of questions, such as . . .
What is a neighborhood nuisance?
What nuisance authority does OAG have?
What does an OAG nuisance case look like?
This training will walk you through the process from reporting, to investigation, to court process, to the burden of proof needed to bring a nuisance case.
Please select the training session that corresponds with your MPD District:
- MPD 1D: Thursday, July 23, 2020 12:00 pm to 1:00pm
- MPD 2D: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 12:00 pm to 1:00pm
- MPD 3D: Friday, July 17, 2020 2:00 pm to 3:00pm
- MPD 4D: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 12:00 pm to 1:00pm
- MPD 5D: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 12:00 pm to 1:00pm
- MPD 6D: Thursday, July 16, 2020 12:00 pm to 1:00pm
- MPD 7D: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 from 12:00 pm to 1:00pm
Have questions? Email OAGCommunity@dc.gov.