The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Agency Open Government Report
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees. Agency designation is located in column two. For the latest monthly public employee salary information, view our most recent Schedule A.)
- Statements of Policy - OAG’s legal opinion letters to client agencies are exempt from disclosure, pursuant to DC Official Code Section 2-534(a)(4) and (e). There are, however, some opinion letters to the ANCs that are available on our website.
- OAG/Corporation Counsel Opinions
- OAG's Performance
- OAG's Budget
- District-Wide FOIA reports
- OAG FY 22 FOIA Litigation Report
- OAG Civil Forfeiture Reports: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.
- OAG's Organizational Chart
- Submit Feedback
- Email OAG
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
Under the District’s Freedom of Information Act, any person may request access to public records. The most efficient way to submit a FOIA request for records in possession of the OAG is via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax, or email.
For information about the FOIA statute and process, before making a request, please visit see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within the Office of the Attorney General for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously.
Ethics and Compliance Counsel, FOIA Officer
400 6th Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
AGENCY CONTRACTING OFFICERS
The Attorney General serves as the agency’s Chief Contracting Officer (CCO). The CCO has plenary contracting authority and has responsibility for supervising OAG’s procurement activities. Pursuant to 27 DCMR§ 5009, the Attorney General has delegated contracting authority to the following individuals:
Clark, Emma: firstname.lastname@example.org
Johnson, Gena: email@example.com (Unlimited contracting authority)
Watson, Janice: firstname.lastname@example.org