Below you'll find recent publications from The Office of the Attorney General.
- In the Public Interest: Attorney General's Annual Report (2017)
- In the Public Interest: Attorney General’s Midterm Report (2016)
- ‘The First 100 Days: The March Toward Justice’ (2015)
- ‘Keys to Justice: Unlocking Fairness for Everyone in Our City’ in English and Spanish (2015)
- ‘Setting the Record Straight on Local Involvement in Federal Civil Immigration Enforcement’
- Immigration guidance for District Schools in English and Spanish
- Immigration guidance for employers in English and Spanish