Child Support Services Division
The Office of the Attorney General’s Child Support Services Division (CSSD) helps parents support their children. CSSD helps District families by:
- Locating a child's parent to establish parentage and child support.
- Establishing parentage.
- Establishing a child support order.
- Establishing medical support.
- Enforcing child support payments and medical support
- Collecting child and spousal support payments.
- Reviewing child support orders to determine whether an adjustment is needed
- Helping parents find jobs
The Division’s Customer Care Team answers questions and helps customers with their child support needs.