Submit a Consumer Complaint
Have you been scammed or taken advantage of by a deceptive business? File a complaint so that OAG can investigate!
By submitting your consumer complaint to OAG, you give us insights into problems that people are experiencing in the marketplace and help us to identify and prioritize problems for potential action. The result: better outcomes for consumers and a better marketplace for everyone.
You can file a complaint online below or call the OAG Consumer Complaint Hotline at (202) 442-9828.
There are six steps to submit your complaint:
- Step 1: Register or Login to track your complaint - Not required, but useful for communicating with you later.
- Step 2: Complaint Reason - What is this complaint about?
- Step 3: Business Information - Who is your complaint against?
- Step 4: Contact Information - Who are the people involved?
- Step 5: Complaint Details - Complaint details and action desired?
- Step 6: Attach Document and Submit - Attach documentation and submit the complaint.